Cottonwood Coves is a senior living community that is wonderfully pleasant to live in, due to many factors, some of which include:
- The majority of our residents enjoy interacting with neighbors and feel a sense of 'community';
- Being senior citizens, our residents look out for one another and desire to help where possible, including having a "Neighbor-to-Neighbor" program which provides basic assistance to residents by other volunteer residents within the community;
- The gated entrance creates a quiet neighborhood and enhanced security allowing residents to permit entrance to only persons that are desired into their community;
- The scenery of Big Cottonwood Creek running through the middle of the community, along with tall, mature trees, all throughout create a very pleasant and enjoyable atmosphere in which to live.
Recently, management elected to contract with a Landscape Architect for the purpose of updating and enhancing many areas of the community, including new 'Pocket Parks', new entry signage, and other significant improvements. These and the many other projects which are planned, will carry the community into the next several decades. Management's focus is to be continually improving and upgrading the community for many years to come.
Several facts about us: Cottonwood Coves was originally designed and built in 1962. It consists of 23.6 acres of land, 1.4 miles of paved roads, and 176 manufactured home spaces/lots. A 'homeowner's association' was formed approximately 10 years ago and is called the Cottonwood Cove Homeowner's Association (CCHA)' for the purpose of enjoying social interaction, as well as management liaison, and representation.
Ownership of a manufactured home is beneficial for many reasons: Significantly lower initial investment, construction quality, comfort and luxury equal to that of a foundation home with substantially lower annual taxes. Manufactured homes give you the privacy of your own home, minimal yard and landscaping, and private parking, all without the noise and inconvenience of living in a condominium or apartment setting.
Cottonwood Coves is a pleasant and quiet community setting, with wonderful neighbors, year round beauty and luxurious living. The community offers a weekly game day in the clubhouse, summer barbeques, and a lending library. We also offer private party rental of the clubhouse and pool and use of the barbeques. We also sponsor annual flu shot clinics and other health-related events.
Because manufactured homes are built using the highest standards, homeowners will enjoy all the comforts of a foundation home at a much lower price-point, making this a wise choice for those retirement years.
There are a number amenities found in our community. They include:
- A large swimming pool, that provides specific times for resident only use. There are also times available for residents to bring guests or hold private parties.
- A comfortable clubhouse, complete with kitchen facilities, that can be used for small private gatherings, holiday parties or community events.
- Each lot in Cottonwood Coves provides a small yet adequate yard that gives the residents the opportunity to have a beautiful space for bushes, flowers, and gardens. The community is full of large mature trees that create a very inviting environment.
- The community is large enough with its 1.4 miles of road to provide a walking area for those who enjoy strolling for comfort and exercise. With the beauty of Big Cottonwood Creek running through the community and the quiet location, you will feel as if you have stepped into a large peaceful garden.
- Cottonwood Coves recognizes the importance pets play in many households so we allow cats and dogs(maximum size of 12” at the shoulder) at no additional cost.
- For those who also need a place to store recreational equipment we have a large RV storage lot within our community. For an additional fee, residents can store their boats, ATV’s, travel trailers, and motor homes on-site.